By accessing and browsing this site you agree to be subject to the following terms and conditions of Agriturismo Le Vigne.
Agriturismo Le Vigne may at any time change these terms and conditions.
Property and maintenance
This website is owned and operated by Agriturismo Le Vigne which controls and maintains this site from Italy.
In case of access to this website from other countries you are subject to the local Italian law.
Agriturismo Le Vigne
All rights and other intellectual property related to texts, images, sounds, software and other materials contained within this site are reserved and owned by Agriturismo Le Vigne or are used with the authorization of the relative owner.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Agriturismo Le Vigne intends to make the necessary efforts to provide accurate information within this website. This information has as its main objective to provide advice on a specific subject. The application and the impact can vary widely in relation to specific events. Given the natural evolution of laws, rules and regulations, as well as the risk implicit in electronic connections, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the information contained in this website.
Agriturismo Le Vigne disclaims any liability and makes no warranty, express or implied, of merchantability or fitness for specific purposes (including but not limited to), relating to the information contained or distributed through this website and / or any service shown or promoted on this site , including guarantees for patent infringements, copyright, or other third-party rights.
Exclusion of liability
Agriturismo Le Vigne will not be responsible for any type of damage, loss or expense arising from any access or use of this website or sites connected to it, including, without limitation, any loss of earnings, indirect, incidental or consequential.
This website can provide links or references to or from other external websites.
Agriturismo Le Vigne declines all responsibility for the content, use or availability of these other sites.
Applicable law, jurisdiction
By accessing this website, you accept the application of Italian laws relating to all matters arising from or relating to the use and contents of this website or information provided through this website. The competent court in the matter is that of Viterbo, Italy.
The invalidity of some of these clauses and conditions does not extend to other causes that remain effective.
According to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as “Code”), Agriturismo Le Vigne, as the “Data Controller”, is required to provide information regarding the use of your data personal.
Source of personal data
The collection of your personal data is carried out by registering the data provided by you, as an interested party, when submitting the request on the contact form.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
1. Respond to the question posed in your message forwarded through the contact form, respecting the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with current legislation.
2.To guarantee the efficiency of the service, we also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and verification tests.
Data processing methods
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, IT and telematic tools with logics strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, so as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. Once the set goals are fulfilled, the data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in its absence it will not be possible to answer your question by completing the contact form.
Categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal data may only be known by the administrators and moderators of the website, identified as Data Processors. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purposes of data processing), third party suppliers of services for the website may become aware of personal data, subject to designation as Data Processors and guaranteeing the same level of protection.
Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives interested parties the pos
ability to exercise specific rights, based on the provisions of art. 7 of the “Code” which is reported here:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the
purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or
direct sale or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Data controller and data processors
The Data Controller of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Agriturismo Le Vigne with registered office in via delle Vigne 157 / b Bolsena VT. The same is responsible for the feedback, in the event of exercise of the rights described above. In order to simplify the methods of forwarding and reduce the time required for feedback, it is advisable to present the requests, as per the previous paragraph, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accettiamo il Bonus Vacanze per soggiorni di una settimana.